Quantcast

Friday, March 29, 2013

OOTD: Maison Martin Margiela



I promise I'll do a beauty post next but today I have an outfit of the day for all of you. The weather was pretty chilly here in NYC, but I'm glad it wasn't freezing as it has been the past few months. I have this feeling that the weather is going to get warmer and I'll finally be able to break out my Spring clothes. But I don't want to jinx it so knock on wood!

I decided to wear the green denim pants along with my  gray Stüssy sweatshirt, both of which I purchased in Miami. Then I threw on my Obey varsity jacket on top to keep me warm and wore my Maison Martin Margiela taupe boots, which hurt like crazy if I walk for too long in them. Finally, I borrowed my boyfriend's sunglasses to complete the look.




Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

9 comments:

I enjoy reading all your comments and thank you so much for reading my posts! Be sure to follow for more(:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...