Quantcast

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

June Favorites 2013 (MAC, Urban Decay, Revlon + More!)


Hey everyone! It's hump day aka Wednesday and to get you over that hump I bring to you my very first video on my new YouTube channel! I deliberately waited until the end of the month to release the first video on my new channel because I wanted it to be a monthly favorites. Monthly favorites and hauls are my favorite videos to watch so I wanted to start off with one of those. Hope you enjoy~


Products Mentioned:
Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer
Urban Decay Naked Palette
MAC Blush in Fleet Fast
Pixi Correction Concentrate in Brightening Peach
Too Faced Lashgasm Mascara
Maybelline Masterprecise Liquid Eyeliner
Revlon Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon

Thank you so much for watching and be sure to subscribe if you don't already, it'd mean the world to me! If you have any video requests or ideas, be sure to leave it in a comment below☺


Bloglovin' | YouTube | Twitter | Instagram

3 comments:

  1. Wooohoo!! Loved the video! I think monthly favorites are one of my favorite videos to watch too! It's fun seeing what others are enjoying :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really really need to try the Naked palette!!!! :)
    Follow me back? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jenna <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Monthly favorites and unboxing vids are my guilty pleasures :P

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all your comments and thank you so much for reading my posts! Be sure to follow for more(:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...