Quantcast

Monday, September 23, 2013

Review: Hourglass Foundation/Blush Brush No. 2


I made a trip a few weeks ago to Sephora and bought a bunch of stuff before I went abroad and somehow this pricey brush made its way into my bag. This Hourglass Foundation/Blush Brush No. 2 ($58) was definitely not worth the money. Don't get me wrong, the brush is of very high quality, however for the price tag it just didn't cut it for me.

The brush is beautifully designed with a handle that fits perfectly in your hands and bristles so soft you actually want to rub your face against it. It can be used to apply primer, foundation, blush and bronzer and also be used to highlight and contour. However, that $58 price tag still wasn't cutting it.

I think what really made me return this brush was the fact that the bristles weren't dense enough for my liking. I felt like it was giving me a nice airbrushed finish but the coverage would be too sheer, and somehow I felt like the brush was eating up my foundation instead of applying it after a while.

In the end, I returned the brush to Sephora because for $58 I expected a miracle brush. I already have a lot of foundation brushes at home and I feel I can get a lot more bang for my buck from a brush made by Sigma.


Bloglovin' | YouTube | Twitter | Instagram

1 comment:

I enjoy reading all your comments and thank you so much for reading my posts! Be sure to follow for more(:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...