Quantcast

Friday, October 18, 2013

What's Your Skintone? | House of Fraser

Today I bring to you yet another exciting post! I have been working with House of Fraser, a department store with locations in both the UK & Ireland, to put together a post on how to find your skintone. This is the first time I've ever been featured as a guest blogger and it would mean the world to me if you ladies (and gentlemen) could check out the post on the House of Fraser blog.

In it you can learn about the different skintones, how to find out which one is yours, and what makeup will suit you the best. I have a warm skintone so if you're interested you can head on over to the House of Fraser blog and read what I had to say about working with a warm skintone. Along with my own advice, you can read what several other beauty bloggers have to say about their own skintones and the great tips they have to share.

What's your skintone? And what advice would you have to give when it comes to choosing makeup for your skintone?


Bloglovin' | YouTube | Twitter | Instagram

I'd like to extend a warm thank-you to House of Fraser for allowing me the opportunity to work with them on this post. It's been a pleasure!

5 comments:

I enjoy reading all your comments and thank you so much for reading my posts! Be sure to follow for more(:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...