Quantcast

Monday, July 7, 2014

July Wish List 2014 (Bobbi Brown, The Face Shop & More!)

Have you ever walked into a store not planning on buying anything, only to walk out an hour later having spent over $100? This would happen to me all too often and I realized my lack of purpose was mainly to blame.

I'm sure you've all seen those articles telling you to write down your grocery lists so that you spend less time and money at the supermarket and my monthly wish lists work on the same principle. I like to make a note at the beginning of every month of what products I'm set on buying so that I don't overspend and so far it's been working.

June Wish List 2014

1. Bobbi Brown Extra Eye Repair Cream ($70) - I used to use this eye cream about a year ago and while it did wonders for my chronically dry skin I refrained from repurchasing it because of the high price tag. I tried looking for a cheaper alternative but from now until then I haven't had much luck, so I think it's time to go back to what's tried and true.
2. The Face Shop Bright Eyes Modeling Gel Patch ($5) - I know Michelle Phan likes to use eye gel patches like these during long flights but I figured they'd be nice for a spa day at home. They're suspended in a serum that is supposed to brighten and reduce wrinkles.
3. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette ($58) - This palette first came out as a limited edition during the holiday season and I totally missed out on my chance to buy it then. Now it's back as a permanent product at Sephora and I have to get my hands on it. The palette contains Hourglass' 3 highly popular ambient lighting shades: Dim, Incandescent & Radiant.
4. Topshop Iris Longline Kimono ($76) - Now that I work in an office I'm faced with the challenge of staying warm indoors but cool outside so kimonos and lightweight sweaters have become a wardrobe staple.
5. The Face Shop Volcanic Clay Black Head Clay Nose Pack ($10) - This product is basically the clay mask version of a BiorĂ© pore strip. Unlike the pore strip that is shaped to fit your nose, this product can be applied to the nose, chin, forehead or wherever you have blackheads that you want to get rid of. 
6. Ray-Ban Clubmaster Sunglasses ($195) - You will hardly ever see me outside without a pair of sunglasses on my face so long as there is still sunlight and Ray-Ban is personally my favorite sunglass maker. I already own a pair of aviators and a pair of wayfarers so I figured why not add a pair of clubmasters to my collection this month.

Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading all your comments and thank you so much for reading my posts! Be sure to follow for more(:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...